If you have two or more of these pre-diabetes symptoms you should consider getting yourself checked out:
1) Extreme thirst: If you find you are excessively thirsty, not just after extreme exercise or hot weather.
2) Dry mouth: You seem to constantly have a dry mouth - even if you've just had a drink.
3) Excessive urination: You find you have to urinate frequently.
4) Unexplained weight loss: You have unexpected weight loss, even though you may be constantly hungry and eating well.
5) Fatigue: You feel lethargic. You always feel as if you've got no energy; you are weak and tired all the time.
6) Blurred vision: Sometimes your vision is blurry - be careful, untreated eye problems caused through diabetes can lead to blindness.
7) Delayed healing of minor wounds: You have cuts or sores or bruises (especially on your feet) that are slow to heal.
8) Frequent Urinary Infections: If you experience excessive itching or soreness in the genital area or yeast infections (which can be misdiagnosed as thrush) it may be a sign of too much sugar in your urine.
Check your blood glucose levels with Control D regularly if you experience any of the above mentioned warning symptoms.